Friday, June 25, 2010

archaeological findings

I found this going through my long-since abandoned livejournal- I thought it might raise a few giggles.

"Just a random thought that occurred to me.

Wouldn't it be great if all the dialogue in porn movies was done in very proper, formal English, complete with upper-class British accents and mannerisms to top it off?

"Oh dear, I should so love it were you to ejaculate on my face at this point, my dear"
"By our lady! Penetrate my anus with greater gusto, virile copulatory companion!"
"I say, do you enjoy being treated in such a manner, harlot? I can see your excitement visibly increase each time my hand roughly strikes your posterior."
"Oh my, I note that your phallus has become increasingly engorged, and the girth of said implement appears to be both titillating and somewhat intimidating to me."

1 comment:

  1. Very funny. I would love to see that, but I doubt I could watch the movie. I'd be laughing too hard. Might be fun though...

    ReplyDelete