Honestly, though I wanted to try it, I never thought I'd enjoy being a master as much as I do. While I knew that I loved topping, I honestly thought that I'd never really be any good at, let alone happy in a 24/7 relationship. Now I can't imagine life without it. I have a wonderful slave, who makes it incredibly fulfilling
But, now I re-read the question, it actually asks about what I thought before I got into kink. Hmm. I never thought I'd enjoy some of the harder pain play I enjoy now, the caning, strapping, tawsing. The humiliation play as well, particularly the name calling. They're all things I've had to get over some issues with from pre-kink guilt, but that I now love.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Is there anything that you enjoy, that you would have never thought you would like prior to starting your journey into kink?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment