Thursday, August 27, 2015

Mission Statement

 The following is an attempt to put into writing what I want to be and to have. My ideal self and relationship. This is obviously subject to change and review.

Self
Aware of what I want, and able to pursue it without fear or self-doubt.

Possessing a confidence based on proven skill and success.

Empathetic, compassionate and understanding. Expressing this towards myself and others.

Committed to everything I do, in particular a program of self-improvement.

Firm, consistent and assertive. Dedicated to the nurturing and development of those who serve me.

Honest, accountable and responsible.

Relationship

Stable, structured, orderly. A sanctuary from the uncertainty of the world outside.

Featuring play and excellent sex, and adventure in and beyond the bedroom.

Featuring on-going development of service and training, both individually and as a couple.

Designed to bring out the best in both of us, and providing support for achieving life goals.

Based on mutual honesty, openness and respect.

Expressed through physical and verbal affection.

1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful. I plan on stealing this.

    Good luck achieving it!

    Hugs,
    Rye

    ReplyDelete