Ahoy there, folks!
I'm Wyldwyl (call me Wyl), master of hiswyldrose. I've finally gotten around to moving my blog over to blogger- check back later, I'll bring some of my more important posts from my old blog over to here.
But for now, I'm Wyl. I'm a young dom based out of Melbourne, Australia. I've been in the lifestyle for around three years, now- the last 15 months or so with my beloved pet, and collared slave, rose. Before that I had a few online and real-world relationships with various subs, as well as spending a year bottoming for a very experienced top and learning all I could from him.
The stuff I'm interested in you can see over to the side there, as well as following my twitter if you're so inclined. The things I believe about bdsm...well, I think those are best reflected in my pet. But I'm always interested in coversations about bdsm, theory or practice, so by all means, get into one with me.
Ok, introduction over! Commence beating!
beating? *perks*
ReplyDeletewelcome, Master. i'm so glad You have decided to follow me here.
love You,
-pet xxx
You could well be beaten soon. It's too much fun not to.
ReplyDelete